Application for Admission
iThis Form should take around 30 minutes to complete. We recommend you minimise these instructions using 'HIDE [X]' in the top right hand corner of these instructions.
Important: This form will only save your progress if you have registered a username. If you do not have a user name please do not navigate away from this page once you have begun filling your application in. If you already have a user name you can click here to login here.
The purpose of this form is to obtain from you the information we need to enrol you into a course at Trinity Methodist Theological College. We also need to collect information from you which is required for statistical and registration purposes.
Before you begin filling it in:
- Please make sure you have copies of documentation that proves you are a New Zealand Citizen. (E.g. Birth Certificate or New Zealand passport, see complete list in section G or in the NZ Oaths and Declarations Act).
- Look at all sections using the navigation (direclty below these instructions) and make sure you have all of the necessary information with you.
- This form should ideally be completed on a desktop computer or tablet as mobile phones may struggle with diplaying certain content.
You will need to:
- Complete all sections of the form
- Attach required documents.
You can alternatively download and print a copy of this form along with copies of your documentation and hand deliver it to:
ATT: College Administrator
202 St John’s Road,
Or mail to Private Bag 28907, Remuera, Auckland 1541.