Applications for Enrolment
Enrolments for Trinity College programmes for 2020 is now open. The enrolment period will be until the 1st February 2020. Once the enrolment period is closed no further enrolments will be taken for the 2020 year except for interest papers. Enrolments for interest papers will only be accepted up until 3 months prior to the commencement of the paper.
Please note: All students must be NZ citizens or residents. Trinity College students are not eligible for Study Link or Student allowances.
All students who enrol in a programme of Trinity College will be given an orientation into the college.
How do I enrol?
To enrol at Trinity College, you must complete the following process
1. Check if your eligible for admission
- You must be at least 16 years old by the first day of classes
- You must be a New Zealand citizen or resident
- You must meet the required English level
4. The Academic Registrar will process your application
- If you meet all the criteria for entry you will receive notification of acceptance into the programme or;
- a request for additional documentation before your application can be accepted or;
- you will receive information in regards to your application being declined
6. Course approval
- You will receive confirmation of enrolment into your chosen papers
- You will receive a log in for the online classroom
- You will receive an invoice for your course fees
Enrolment Forms & Handbook
To enrol, there are two forms to complete and submit together: (i) E-Learning Ready and (ii) Application form. Please read each form carefully and make sure you give us the correct information. Click on each form to download.